Individual Tax Return
TaxGenius – The Individual Tax Experts
At TaxGenius we have qualified tax experts ready to minimise your Tax Liability in your annual individual tax return. Experts in gaining the deductions you need to maximise your Tax Refund. Our team will also show you how to maximise your deductions for your next tax return. Our mission is to setup a long term working relationship with you and create a financial model into the future. Maximising your tax deductions over the long term will provide great savings for you down the line. Building your financial future is an important task that we take very seriously.
We can help you with setting up a Self Managed Super Fund, Property Investment Tax Returns, Sole Trader Tax Returns and Company Tax services. Whatever your tax status we have qualified experts to help you get the best financial position now and into the future.
Why The TaxGenius?
Because we take seriously your financial future. We want you to be able to move forward with a concrete plan of greater savings with your future tax returns. That means planning with you where you can maximise deductions year on. You might be throwing away receipts that could be used to minimise your tax liability. It might be tax efficient to go down a particular expenditure programme because current budgetary rules give greater tax relief on certain type of spending. Our experts know all the latest tax laws and how they can effect you. We also offer no fees upfront and On The Spot Tax Refunds.
Fast, Thorough, Future Thinking Tax Services.
Individual Tax Return
Every bodies tax return is very different. Individuals ability to claim tax deductions depends on a variety of criteria that is very personal in context. The type of work you do will in itself allow you to claim certain deductions. Your fringe benefits – company car – travel allowances will all be unique to your particular case. Furthermore your property ownership will be another factor. At TaxGenius our team will advise you on a personal case basis and not just rush through a tax return that does not maximise your deduction inclusions. We have put together a checklist that will help you gather all the required information. Much in this checklist may or may not apply to you personally but it will highlight what deductions maybe possible. It is important to keep all receipts.
After we have completed your first tax return with us we will provide a structure for you to move forward to greater savings over the coming years. Highlighting the expenditure that best suits your tax efficiency.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Documentation including paperwork and receipts for:
YOUR INCOME – Typically
- PAYG Payment Summaries from your employer. ( “Group Certificates” )
- Any Termination Payments from employers
- Summaries of any Centrelink payments.
- Share dividend income statements.
- Tax statements from trusts, or other investments
- Investment property income and expenditure
- Interest earned from bank accounts
- Your Work-related expenses (with receipts).
- Motor vehicle log.
- Interest and fees on investment loans. ( e.g. Investment Property Mortgages )
- Fee charged for previous year’s tax return.
- Insurances ( e.g. Health, Income, Sickness )
- Extra superannuation contributions.
- Charity Donations.
- Details of your spouse, including their date of birth and taxable income to check if you may be eligible for tax benefits.